A World Changer
In this message, Pastor Paul looks at the story of widow's offering of two mites.
Key Scripture (Luke 21:1-4).
When to be generous.
- Should you only be generous when you have more than enough?
- If you wait to be generous until you are ready, you will never be ready.
It's not about money.
- This story isn't about money, because this widow gave the least from a monetary perspective.
- It's about being faithful and generous even when it seems like you shouldn't be.
- This story shows that there are no small gifts.
Generosity can change the world.
- No matter how insignificant you might think you are, you still can change the world through generosity.
- Whatever your abilities are, use them to be a blessing to others.
- The time to be generous is now.
- Determine to change the world through your generosity.