The Greatest Gift of Generosity
In this message, Pastor Paul looks at the character of God concerning generosity.
Key Scripture (Luke 10:30-35).
- One thing in life that we can be generous with beyond money is time.
- To be generous with your time can be one of the greatest displays of generosity in the world.
The Good Samaritan.
- This story shows the power of serving others, especially those who are different from you.
- The good Samaritan did many things to help the man who was wounded.
- The first thing that he was generous with was his time.
- He took time to stop and serve.
- There were others who missed out on the very same opportunity that the Samaritan did.
Love is demonstrated in action.
- Love is more than just talk.
- Acts of generosity are acts of time spent on someone else.
- People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Are you being generous with your time?
- When is the last time that you spent time on someone else?
- Think of some ways to be generous with your time this week.