Something to Look Forward To
In this fourth and final message in the series, "You Can't Handle This: When Life Delivers the Unexpected'; Pastor Paul looks at the fact that one day Jesus will make all things new.
Key Scripture (Revelation 21:1-5).
- One day every thing will be made right.
- One day there will be no pain, sadness or problems.
- Have you ever seen the show, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition?
- It is incredible to see the transformation take place in just one week on that show.
- We have a sure promise of transformation through a remodel or a reveal of an antique.
The future is certain.
- Revelation 21:1-5 will happen one day.
- We have a surety of the reality of a new heaven and a new earth through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- It is our hope and practice to live toward that reality, even as we grieve and have more than we can handle.
- While we grieve here on earth, may we fix our eyes on Christ who went through death for us.
- Remember that one day there will be no grief, no tears and no sorrow.